- Minor bug fixes and improvments
- Fix HTML5 audio compatibility (#173) for the web audio player. The SoundManager Flash player fallback should not be used in most modern web browser. Media files are now serves through Nginx (#155) which enables to stream music with byte range requests.
- Add a User permission "can_run_analysis" to specify that a user or a group of users has the right to list and select advanced Timeside analysis to be displayed in the Timeside web audio player.
- Temporarily remove Timeside server from INSTALLED_APPS until the development of this application is more advanced and is really used by Telemeta.
- Add enumeration management and statitics
- Improved media security allowing streaming through Nginx only from the application
- Add TimeSide as a submodule
- Add a validator for Corpus and Fonds
- Upgrade various dependencies